About Bone & Joint
- '5 a day' nutritional support; vitamins, minerals, protein, fibre and phytonutrients
- Aids bone density and supports joints and ligaments
- Assists a healthy circulation and blood vessel flow
- Offers natural pain relief, helps to keep calm and relaxed
- Supports a healthy brain and heart
- Cleanses the kidneys of any built up toxins
- Regulates metabolism and hormone function
- Keeps the immune system strong
- Promotes emotional wellbeing
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility and has a relaxing and calming effect. A great muscle relaxant. Reduces inflammation and is a powerful anti-oxidant. Regulates the immune system. Has hematopoietic properties (positive effect on blood cells). Contains sodium and iron.
- Ginger: Promotes good circulation and has been known to reduce high blood pressure. Reduces inflammation and helps problems associated with most joint problems and conditions. Promotes bone density. Reduces cholesterol and blood pressure. Contains vitamins B5 and B6, potassium and manganese.
- Turmeric: Contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which is a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic agent. Curcumin is a powerful anti-oxidant and is effective in neutralising harmful free radicals. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse
- Dandelion: A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin). A natural diuretic, dandelion can also be beneficial in cases of arthritis, kidney stones and gallbladder diseases. It is also cleansing and detoxifying
- Gotu Kola: An adaptogenic herb that is packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B. This power herb cleanses, aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and protects veins and blood vessels
- Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, relieves stress, combats against viral and bacterial infections, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Also makes the formula taste great!
Add to raw, wet or dry food once daily.
Preventive - feed 1ml to every 2kg of dog’s weight every day for one week and then reduce to the same amount every other day on an ongoing basis.
Seems to be sorting out our young dogs issues with bitting their rear end so fingers crossed
I have been using this for my dog for a while now, he is on strong meds which are not good for his liver. This is a pert way to help his liver 100% naturally with a seal of approval from my vet
This is amazing. With just one scoop it firmed my dogs poop within a day. I’ll definitely buy it again
Awesome can’t believe I didn’t know you sold these sooner!
This has helped. my dogs coat grow ( he lost a lot of his coat ) and I have been to the vets with him loads of times and even spent £1000 on blood tests nothing helped apart from this skin and coat for dogs , it’s taking a little while but it is much better and I am so pleased it’s working 😊
Great product, the short date is not a problem, as I will still use it up within the specified date. This made it a lot more affordable for me to purchase such a great product.
This is my second purchase. This is the only thing that works well for my dogs reflux. Will definitely purchase again.
Only been using a short time not noticed a difference just yet but will update
My 12 year old dog has been on this now for a few months and it has given her a spring in her step again
These are fantastic and so much easier than the old pouring out the bottle that always seemed to leak the oil everywhere, it was so messy! Now its just popping up the spout and pouring out what you need without any fuss or mess
I have 4 working collies who compete in agility and I find this supplement helps to keep them more focused
My dog has a lot less tummy rumbles since being on Prolax.
My 7 year old BC has spondyloses, this is effecting him, after he has been on Proflax Bone and joint he is moving better, more agile and he has got a new lease of life, he is now training to finish his SAR qualification which he started on last spring. I can highly recommend this product and of course he will continue using this.
Reassuring that my dogs are getting a first class supplement to their diet / and they lap it up. Must taste nice!
We've been using Bottoms Up for quite a few months now and it's definitely made a difference. Our Labrador very rarely licks himself now whereas previously he was doing it daily. His anal glands are fine now too so no more trips to the vets! I can definitely recommend this product.