Proflax Keep Off Me! 100% Pure Tincture for Dogs
Proflax Keep Off Me! 100% Pure Tincture for Dogs
- Proud To Be British & Vet Approved
- 100% Natural & Packed with Nutrients
- Easy Feed Supplements & Fast Acting
Proflax Keep Off Me! tincture is a 100% natural flea & tick repellent for dogs, with no nasty additives or fillers.
This ready to feed pure tincture contains concentrated herbal ingredients which will naturally repel fleas, ticks and mites, minimising the need for harsh chemicals, which can be highly toxic for your dog.
Available in 100ml and 250ml bottles
Keep Off Me! Suitability
A natural flea & tick repellent for all dogs & puppies over 16 weeks old. FOR DOGS ONLY
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating bitches or puppies under 16 weeks old. Not to be given if your dog is known to be allergic/sensitive to any of the herbal ingredients listed. Not to be given to cats due to the inclusion of Neem in this blend.
Experience the power of nature with our Herbal and Natural Dog Supplements. Proflax is committed to providing your beloved companion with the very best in herbal care.
Order your Keep Off Me! today and witness the difference it can make to your dog's life.
More information, Ingredients & Feeding Guidelines
- Effectively repels fleas, ticks, mites and other external parasites
- Aids digestion & respiration
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Keeps skin clear and healthy
- Provides nutritional support
- Works quickly!
- Neem - Keeps bacteria, viruses and parasites away. Aids digestion. A fantastic blood detoxifier.
- Fenugreek - Supports intestinal hygiene and effectively repels parasites. Has antibiotic, antiseptic and anti-viral properties.
- Garlic - aids digestion & intestinal hygiene, repels external parasites, supports a healthy immune & cardiovascular system.
- Ginger - Aids digestion and packed with vitamins B5 & B6, potassium and manganese.
- Lemon Balm - powerful citrus herb that repels parasites. Calming. Aids digestion.
- Peppermint - Repels external and internal parasites. Supports healthy skin & circulation.
- Seaweed (Fucus Ves) - Provides nutritional support - packed with trace minerals. Helps to maintain clear, healthy skin.
Add to your dogs regular food once daily. For puppies over 16 weeks old only. Do NOT feed in excess of the recommended daily amount.
Amount to feed per day (using 1ml pipette included)0.2ml to every 2kg of dogs weight. (10kg dog would be 1ml per day).
Based on a 20kg dog being fed 2ml of tincture per day, a 100ml bottle would last 50 days and a 250ml bottle would last 125 days.
Shelf life - 24 months from batch date on bottle
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and use by the date shown on the bottle. Keep closed when not in use. For animal use only. Keep away from children.
I like the idea of a natural product, with the cold snap back again I’ve not been able to test fully. Dogs seem happy with it added to their food, no issues there and it’s easy and economical. I bought the large bottle and the dropper is no use for this as it doesn’t fit in the bottle. Maybe a measure spoon would be better? Small female dog seems to have had a bit of a urinary issue, peeing more than usual, not sure yet if related but stopped product to see and then will test again.
On a positive she has been completely tick free for the few weeks she has been on it. However the negatives to that are -
1. She has started to smell very musty, an unpleasant an impossible to cover smell.
2. Her coat is dry and looks very poor as opposed to her usual rich and glossy one.
3. She has experience stomach problems since starting this, which has made her be sick more than is the norm and constipation has also been an issue.
4. She isn't herself and seems more anxious than usual, listless and not interested in playing or causing chaos.
5. The liquid itself smells bad.
Compared to the powder form we tried a while ago, the powder was 100% better than this liquid. We haven't over done the dosage on this
Since buying Keep Off Ms, our dogs have had no fleas or ticks! Our Romanian Rescue is mega sensitive to all kinds of chemicals and additives so we have to be extra careful with what we give her, Keep Off Me is perfect and causes no problems and does exactly as it says on the package!! Would recommend to everyone
Firstly this smells really bad. The dog was pretty suspicious the first few times I used it and I now mix it with a little warm water to reduce the concentration before it goes on his wet food. He doesn’t seem to mind the taste that much (though the bowl isn’t licked clean to quite the same degree as when I don’t add it). He is still getting the odd tick on him - they seem to be the bigger ones (rather than nymph stage). We are regularly in areas that are likely to have a high tick count so he does come across them all the time. It’s hard to know, to be honest, if this working (especially as I don’t remember to give it to him every day).
Thanks for your review Jo.
Keep off Me! is a concentrated tincture blend and the smell is very strong, hence why the feeding amount per day is just 0.2ml for every 2kg of dogs weight. The product builds up in your dogs system to release an aroma that effectively deters the ticks & fleas. For maximum efficacy, it is important that it is fed daily.
Unfortunately all 3 of my dogs refused food or usual irresistible treats when this was added, it has a very strong smell. So, it may be effective but not for us.
Thanks for your review Michelle. The tincture is very concentrated and as such is strong smelling, which is why the feeding amount is so little (0.2ml to every 2kg of dogs weight). You can also dilute the tincture with a little water and add to food.